Turnbull TAR-15 Rifle
As one of the premier builders of quality rifles today, our latest project is a carbon steel .223 semi automatic rifle.
These top quality Turnbull semi automatic rifles in .223 were developed for the person that wants a one of a kind AR and intends to add their own optics to the rifle. This TAR-15 is based off a standard AR15 platform. The upper and lower are made from 8620 carbon steel that has been color case hardened with the Turnbull bone charcoal process. The barrel is chrome lined in both bore and chamber to provide Turnbull accuracy, durability and maintenance ease. Some features of the Turnbull .223:
- Standard with a 16" 4150 carbon barrel with screw on muzzle brake; 20" barrel also available for an additional charge.
- Carbine gas system for smoother recoil
- American Black Walnut forend and pistol grip - choice of urethane or oiled matte finish in several grades
- Color case hardened steel lower
- Color case hardened steel flat top upper with integral picatinny rail
- Oversized integral trigger guard for gloved finger
- Ships in lockable hard case, operator's safety manual and 5 and 10 round magazine
- One year Turnbull Mfg. Co. warranty
- Turnbull Mfg. Co. uses DPMS and other components in this AR.
- Also available in 7.62 x 39 and .300 AAC Blackout
- Weight is approximately 8.5 pounds
- Only $2,750
Burris TAC30 1-4x Illuminated Circle Reticle - $500
Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9x FireDot Illuminated Reticle - $750
Leupold Mk4 2.5-8x M1 Illuminated Reticle - $1,200
Zeiss Victory 1.5-6x Illuminated Reticle - $2,500
To order or for more information, call Bob Chipman at 585-657-6338 or email us.