Turnbull Model 1911
Built by Turnbull Mfg. Co.
Turnbull 1911 Built by Turnbull Mfg. Co.
Turnbull Model 1911 "Heritage" Edition
Learn more >>>
Turnbull Mfg. Co will be making new, modern manufactured 1911 pistols, chambered in .45 ACP. These accurate reproductions of the iconic 1911 closely resemble one made in early 1918. As the premier restorer of original 1911 pistols, we are using our years of experience to finish these modern pistols just like the originals.
Some features of the Model 1911 by Turnbull Mfg. Co. include:
"Wild Bunch" Edition Model 1911 Built by Turnbull Mfg. Co.
"Wild Bunch" Model also available (See Below)
"Wild Bunch Engraved on Right Side
SASS Alias Engraved on Left Side
SASS Member # used for Serial Number
Call For Pricing
- Forged frame with appropriate shape and style
- Later style 1911 sight with semi-circle notch
- Safety lock is an early style, with a knurled undercut thumb-piece
- Short, wide spur hammer with standard checkering
- Two tone magazine
- Hand checkered, double diamond wood grips
- Pistol is hand-polished in the same manner as an original early mid-teens vintage pistol
- Period-correct Carbonia Charcoal Bluing on all parts
- Circled Turning Bull trademark on left of slide behind serrations
- Turnbull Mfg. Co. Bloomfield, NY USA rolled on frame
- Inspector’s mark from Doug Turnbull (TMC Owner, founder)
- Call For Pricing
To order or for more information, call 585-657-6338 or email us.