Ruger New Model Blackhawk
Handgun Main Page
This Ruger New Model Blackhawk has been custom finished using traditional Bone Charcoal Color Case Hardening on the frame, loading gate and hammer, as well as original style Charcoal Bluing on the grip frame, barrel, ejector rod and cylinder.
COLOR CASE HARDENING ONLY: $350
COLOR CASE HARDENING & CHARCOAL BLUING: $450
- Custom finishing work can be done on any Ruger single action revolver except those in stainless steel.
- Some Ruger revolvers are factory equipped with aluminum grip frames and ejector rod housings. It is not possible to finish these aluminum parts. Steel replacement parts can be fit for an additional fee.
- Prices are for revolvers that will require minimal polish/prep work. For well used/worn revolvers, additional polish/prep work may be required at additional cost.
- Prices do not include return shipping or insurance.
- Add $100 to remove barrel warning.
To order or for more information, please call 585-657-6338 or email us.