Handguns and Long guns for repair/restoration may be shipped by an individual directly to Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. Firearms shipped directly to Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. should be packaged in a sturdy enough container to survive harsh shipping and handling conditions common with most carriers.
If you are going to ship via UPS or FedEx the package should be addressed to:
Turnbull Restoration, 6680 Rt 5 & 20, Bloomfield, NY 14469
All firearms being returned to customers will have a maximum of $1,000.00 insurance. Additional insurance will be at the expense of the customer.
Contact Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co.
- You may call us to discuss the type of work you are interested in having done and to verify that it is work/restoration we would normally do.
- You can ship your firearm to Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. for an evaluation with a brief description of the work you are interested in having done. You can expect to hear from us within two weeks after the firearm arrives.
- We will fax, mail or email you a written quote once we have had a chance to examine the firearm. You have 30 days to reply.
- If we do not hear from a customer within 30 days of a written/email quote the gun will be returned at customer expense.
- Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing will ask for a deposit when the okay is given by the customer to proceed with the quoted work. Jobs with a total of $5,000.00 or more, engraved guns, and special serial numbers require a good faith deposit of 1/3rd the quoted price.
- Under/Over Quote: Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. will make every attempt to include the cost of all the necessary work/repairs in the initial quote, however, if any unforeseen/additional repairs are needed that were not included in the initial quote, Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. will notify the customer with the additional work and cost.
- Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. will notify the customer by phone when the project is complete. Payment is due within 30 days of this notice. If payment is not received in full after the 30 day notice, Turnbull Restoration will notify the customer by certified mail that the balance is still outstanding. Failure to pay the invoice in full within 15 days of the receipt of the certified letter will result in the gun becoming the property of Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. has the right to sell the completed firearm/parts to satisfy the outstanding invoice balance.
Handguns and Long guns being shipped for repair/restoration work do not need to be shipped from an FFL. They may be shipped by an individual directly to Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. and can be returned directly to the customer.
Firearms purchased from Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. must be shipped to an agent/delaer with an FFL.
Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co.
The following states the Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. policy regarding the privacy rights of visitors to this website. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online experience.
Our postal address is:
Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co.
6680 State Route 5 & 20
Bloomfield, NY 14469
We can be reached by telephone at 1-585-657-6338
Our fax is 1-585-657-7743.
Information we collect and how it’s used:
- Aggregate Information – We collect aggregate information on visits made to our pages. This information helps us improve the content of our site.
- About Children (Under 18) – For their protection, we ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Disclosure of Information Policy – We never make your e-mail address available to any other company or organization.
If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings of Catalogs from Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling or writing us at the above address.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars. We offer several forms of payment. We accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover.
- We DO NOT accept American Express.
- We also accept personal checks, certified checks and money orders (unless otherwise noted).
- Please note that the $50 for long guns, and $90 for hand guns is an estimated shipping amount that only applies to firearms. This amount could be more or less than the actual and is only considered an estimate at the time the order is placed (West Coast will be more). It is a figure based on the average amount of shipping/insurance fees for firearms and will be adjusted to reflect the actual at the time the order is shipped.
- Please indicate either on the check or certified funds the account or invoice number you would like to apply payment to. The payment should be mailed to Turnbull Restoration $ Manufacturing Co., 6680 State Route 5 & 20, Bloomfield, NY 14469. Do not send the payment or anything else to our physical address unless it is shipped via UPS or Fedex.
- Any and all questions about shipping and insurance should be addressed with sales at the time payment information is obtained.
- Handguns and Long guns may be shipped by individuals directly to Turnbull Restoration for repair/restoratin and can be returned to the customer directly.
- Firearms purchased from Turnbull Restoration must be shipped to an agent/delaer with an FFL.
- Firearms shipped to Turnbull Restoration should be packaged in a sturdy enough container to survive harsh shipping and handling conditions common with most carriers.
- Firearms being returned to customers will be packaged by Turnbull Restoration to ensure safe arrival.
- ALL shipments coming from Turnbull Restoration will have a maximum of $1,000.00 insurance.
- Additional insurance will be at the expense of the customer.
- Firearms shipped outside of the United States will be exported through World Wide Sports Co. The customer will be responsible for ALL shipping/import/export fees.
- The customer will have one week from the delivery confirmation date to contact Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co concerning any problems or concerns.
- If the reason for the return is a result of work done by Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co then we will cover the shipping from the customer and the shipping back to the customer.
- If the reason for the return is the result of damage or modifications done by the customer then the customer will pay the shipping to and from Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co.